Friday, May 25, 2012

Thoughts

A few letters are a perfect way to wrap up the week.  Thanks Ashley for such a fun link-up!

Dear Sissy, I am so excited to see you tomorrow.  Even though I saw you last weekend.  I just cannot get enough of you, what can I say! Dear Tough Love, I had no idea how much I missed you. Steve's insights are invaluable and the girls are just way too entertaining.  Thanks VH1 for giving me this guilty pleasure.  Dear J. Crew, I cannot wait to be reunited with you this weekend.  I need more stripes in my life! It's also a little embarrassing that my mother frequents J. Crew more than I do (at least since I moved to SF).  Dear recent life developments, you make me want to skip everywhere.  And smile at everyone.  And be cheesier than I thought possible.  I feel like I am part of something magical, and I am so grateful.  This weekend will be fantastic!  Dear Fun, please stop doing awesome covers.  Kidding.  But really, you make my heart want to pop in happiness.  I wish I could listen to you guys all day long.

Happy 75th bithday Golden Gate Bridge! Cute storefront celebrating your milestone.
Go link up!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. what an awesome cover! thanks for posting that!

    saw you on ashley's link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this girl and ya i love j crew too! love your letters- so sweet and adorable. your blog is lovely! happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your weekend with you sister!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH I love Fun(.)'s version so much!!! They are coming here next week and the show is sold out!!! I am plotting ways to get to that show.

    ReplyDelete