1) Dress up in silly costumes with your friends. My roomie's friends had the idea of dressing up as ducks, and we may have played multiple rounds of Duck Duck Goose amidst all the madness.
2) Start drinking at 7 am. Feel free to ease into it with mimosas, but shots will be consumed before 8.
3) Make friends with everyone you meet. Everyone is so friendly, and it's amazing to have magical moments with strangers over their costumes. Seriously, made a new best friend today just because we were both wearing fanny packs.
4) Take a drink with you for the race. Preferably in a shatterproof water bottle. These things are freaking genius!
5) Stop for snacks even if you have to wait in line at the mini mart for 15 minutes.
6) Don't feel pressure to make it more than a mile into the race before you lay in a park... and then decide to call it a day.
7) SKIP EVERYWHERE.
This was one of my favorite San Francisco memories by far. And the recovery nap felt so good.
|Ducks in a row. (Pic stolen from roomie's facebook).|
|Sunshine-y B2B fun.|
|Love my roomie.|
|So. much. fun.|
|Cute pup! So obsessed.|
|Bay to Breakers 2012.|