Friday, May 18, 2012

Oh Friday

Dear TV shows, I am excited you are wrapping up for the season.  Even though I will miss Grey's and Happy Days and every other ridiculous show I watch, it will be nice to take a break and explore new shows (or new fun SF things!).  Dear Gchat, thank you for making sure I can keep up with the loves of my life.  There is nothing like pinging with my sweet friend Brittany as we discuss our YOLO-ing.  That girl, and Gchat, are going to keep me young.  Dear Sissy, I cannot wait to see you!!! Prepare for waterworks and a fantastic night.  Dear Bay to Breakers,  this will be my first year participating.  Please throw a lot of ridiculousness my way, but make sure I get home in one piece. Dear Bethany, your endless days are numbered.  Stop being hung up on the past, and love your life as you are living it.  Don't let previous hurts keep you from opening yourself up to an amazing opportunity.

All I want is this. And maybe a few other things ;)



Go link up!
 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. love that quote at the end. so so true :) found you via the link up! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw your letters are so cute! love them all...YOLO! hha thanks for linking up with me!
    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete