Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sissy Time

My sister came down to San Fran this weekend for the big car hand off.  While the day might have ended with me feeling a little nostalgic about my baby sister driving away in my car through the hilly streets of SF, we had an absolute blast catching up over lunch.  Maggie is truly one of my best friends, and as we have gotten more and more invested in our own lives, I've come to especially cherish our time together.  And to top it all off, her hilarious friend Jack joined us.  Such a beautiful day in the city!

Sidenote: Even if you are not into vegetarian fare, The Plant in the Marina is amazing.  One of the best veggie sandwiches I have ever had, and sissy's plant burger was delicious.  Highly recommended!

Standard. 
Myspace style.


So yummy.


All the kids have bloomed from babies.
Cuties.
Not that I was discussing my desire for a Bloody Mary and Jack happened to be wearing Bloody Mary socks.
Come back soon guys!

2 comments:

  1. Awww! That is so awesome that you got to have lunch together! Time is definitely more special when you get older and don't see each other as often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bloody mary socks! I have a younger sister too, and as we get older we've been getting much closer. We were always close but now I feel like she doesn't always just see me as "Tayler, the older sister," I can actually be fun to hang out with. I don't know what I'd do without my sister.

    ReplyDelete