Friday, May 4, 2012

Collecting Thoughts

Between a Giants game, roomie's birthday and a couple really long days of work, this week flew by!  Linking up with Ashley to end the week.

Dear Grey's Anatomy, I love that you are getting really good again.  Like almost pre-ghost Denny good.  Jesse Williams (aka hottie doctor Jackson Avery) is getting better and better every episode.  Dear Katie's email, you made my week.  I am so proud of everything you are doing in Hong Kong!  Seriously, I cherish our email correspondences, laughing about old memories and sharing new ones.  I need to stop reading them in public though, because they always make me tear up. How do we have this much responsibility already?  I love have a working woman friend like you.  Dear Cinco de Mayo, I am completely and utterly stoked for you tomorrow.  I hope this bar crawl doesn't do me in too much (or maybe I do ha!).  Dear mom, thank you for sending me a fat box of J. Crew clothes! I love that all the sweaters and warm clothes are on sale in Fresno, so it works out perfectly now that I need them up here in San Francisco.  I can't remember the last time I had to return something my mama bought - she has the best taste.

Happy Cinco de Mayo weekend everyone!

Source.

Link up here!
 Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. So jealous of your box of J Crew stuff! That is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with you on Grey's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have never watched Grey's Anatomy...whooops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stopped watching Grey's in 2007 for some reason. I can't believe it's still on! New clothes picked out by your mom is always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I am old enough to remember when I could afford J Crew, now I just dream about them. But I will say they make the best jeans for girls with fluffy's like myself. Be safe and have a great weekend and start of the week! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A mama who sends boxes of J Crew is a good mama for sure! Cute cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree! Grey's is getting SO SO good these days. I can't wait until this Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like the BEST cupcake Ive ever seen in my life!!! Hope you're recovering from the bar crawl well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cupcake needs to be at my house STAT! Make it happen for me, would ya Bethany?!

    ReplyDelete