Monday, May 7, 2012

Baby Blues

My roommate is too cute for words! As I was dashing out the door for a date (and so nervous!), she made me pose for pics.  Instant pick-me-up as I headed out for the night.  I am so lucky to have had some amazing roommates in college, but my current roomie makes SF even better than I thought it could be.



I am obsessed with this dress from J. CrewSo comfy and a perf spring color!  The boots are kind of a sad joke, but I don't think I will be able to fully give them up until I get a pair I love just as much.

8 comments:

  1. You look so pretty. I love the dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang on, hang on, spill yer guts ... How'd the date go?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It went well! Keeping my fingers crossed ha

      Delete
  3. Cute outfit!! I hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't you just so precious! Clearly I need a life update so I can hear about this date =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that is one way to put it! But yes, we seriously need to gchat soon!

      Delete