- Kind words from my sissy assuring me that it's ok to wonder and have a little doubt in regards to why, but encouraging me to choose love. Love wins.
- Watching The Bachelorette with my roommate. Seriously, she is the best. How did I luck out this much?
- Chilly San Francisco nights. Sometimes it feels like a refreshing drink of perspective and happiness when I walk through the Marina air.
- Calling my mama right when she's cooking dinner, and listening to her describe exactly what she is making. Even though it makes me hungry, it makes me feel like I'm home and chatting with her at the dinner table.
- A solid run at the gym, trying to appreciate every pounding step.
- Holding hands and quiet moments.
- A friend texting me a sweet quote for my quote book. Because I am a cheesy English major like that.