Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wednesday Wishes

New link-up today with Brooke from Bright Wishes! Here are a few things I'm wishing for this week.

1. To throw a dinner party with the Golden Gate Bridge in the background.
Doesn't this look heavenly?

Via.




2. Chandelier wall decals.
Especially considering my apartment would look ridiculous with a real chandelier.

Via.

3. TOMS ballet flats.
Since I'm obsessed with the TOMS I already have, these seem like the perfect next step.  Too cute!

Via.

4. Stationary.
I wish I was better at sending handwritten letters, especially since I love receiving them.

Via.

5. Floral pants.
Mr. Groundhog, please let winter be over.  So ready for spring fashion!

Via.


6. Patience
Ever have a week where you are in a hurry all day long and just cannot figure out why? Slowing it way down the rest of the week... at least outside of work :)

Via.

Add a little sunshine to your day and check out her blog!  Hope you are having a fabulous Hump Day.

16 comments:

  1. I'm excited for TOMS even if I don't own any yet, I think those will be a good excuse to buy them :) Also I love the stationary! I send letters to my grams, so I think she'd like some cuter stationary.. you know.. other than college ruled paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NUmber 1 looks amazing! That would be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm REALLY loving Toms flats too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE TOMS and the ballet flats are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Wednesday. When you throw that dinner party invite me...lol. Love that pic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you bet! if I pulled it off, it would be amazing!

      Delete
  6. just came across your blog and I love it! i'm following now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to get my hands on those new TOMS! Goodness they are cute and probably super comfy too! I think a dinner party with the Golden Gate in the background sounds perfect! Can I email you my address and you send me an invite and money for traveling? Ok, awesome thanks!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I win the lottery or get an insane raise, you bet!!!

      Delete
  8. TOMS has ballerina flats?!?! I must get some...So in love with the idea of dinner party at the Golden Gate Bridge... I have never been to SF and it's very high on my 'to visit' list and that picture just made me want to go even more!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would love SF! If you ever make plans to visit in the future, let me know :)

      Delete
  9. i love the tom flats but why are they so expensive?? and a dinner party with the golden gate bridge in the background gorgeous. where is my invitation to that party?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... they are a little pricey! Probs won't stop me though haha

      Delete
  10. I definitely need to get me some of the Toms flats. Can't wait. My other Toms, all 4 pairs, are getting holes in the toes. :( So comfy!

    ReplyDelete