Saturday, January 28, 2012

Thank You Ashley!

Ashley, the fabulous blogger behind Everything is Uncharted, was awarded the Liebster Blog Award yesterday!  If you haven't checked out her blog yet, you absolutely should.  Plus, I happen to know her in real life, so think that gives me extra validity to endorse how awesome she and her blog are.

And she decided to pass on the love!  Thanks for the award, Ashley.  Liebster is German for dearest, beloved or favorite, and the award is for bloggers with under 200 followers.



Here is how it works:

1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them!

2. Award the award to 5 of your favorite bloggers with less than 200 followers & link them!

3. Post the award on your blog!

4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Internet--other bloggers of course!

 5. And best of all--have fun & spread the karma!

And I will be awarding this to these lovely ladies:

Laura @ Life of Lu 
Kristin @ Kristen's kNook


Spread the love!

Summer before our freshman year of college.  Thanks for the blog (and real life) love Ashley!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you Bethany! I'll be happy to pass on the love/Liebster this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness you are so sweet and adorable! I appreciate opening blogs I love and finding this. Big huge hugs, Bethany!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love finding new fun blogs too! Yay for blog friends :)

      Delete
  3. I got this award a few weeks ago! Its so great to know people notice you! Congrats girlie and I hope it brings many new followers over to your place! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all the bloggy love going around :) Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for the award!

    ReplyDelete