Monday, January 9, 2012

2012, I Love You

This weekend, I made a quick dash to SF to catch up with a friend. It was such a perfect day in the city. Although I'm slightly jealous of my fair-weathered friends in L.A. , I was only wearing a sweater in SF success! I topped off the weekend with a taco night with some of my faves. Here's a few pics from my phone.

Fort Mason, you so purty.

St. Brigid's church in SF. Missing my baby sis Brig!

Bada** group of bikers. I'd love to be able to tear through the streets of SF like they did.

Capped the weekend off with a girl's night. Tacos couldn't be complete without baby Coronas, right?

How was your weekend?!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following! I think you win the award of follower of furthest distance! :) Can't wait to read about your West Coast life! :)

    ReplyDelete