Thursday, May 19, 2011

Welcome to Good Burger, home of the Good Burger. Can I take your order?

My dad dropped my sister off after he helped move her out of her dorm room today. Look at sissy, all done with freshman year (she's asleep on my couch right now, poor thing!). Sissy and I are going to hang out until the weekend, but Dad just had time to stay for dinner. We enjoyed a delicious burger and fries at Clarke's in Mountain View. Mine had extra extra pickles, duh. I'm pretty sure the last gooooood burger I ate was at In-N-Out in LA, so that doesn't really count haha. Only an occasion like this would call for such a treat! The weather was perfect to eat outside, but these lampshades were too funky not to share.





PS: My dad surprised me with two pots filled with beautiful flowers today. These babies had been sitting empty since I moved in, and I am loving the colors. First step, keeping these flowers alive. Second step, French bulldog? Modern Family has me obsessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment