Sunday, May 15, 2011

Raining on Sunday

Coco Chanel once said:
A woman who changes her hair is about to change her life.





I've teetered between way too extreme hair changes, and dyes so hardly noticeable it wasn't even worth the money. Loving the hint of mahogany this dark brown gave me. And I can't wait to try it out next weekend at the next big wedding of the season.

In college, I used to thrive on living a life that was on the go, all the time. But now that I usually spend so much time at work, I'm craving these weekends where I can clean, catch up, and take a deep breath. A rainy Sunday was the perfect excuse to stay in my sweats and do just that :) I'm also taking an exam for work this week, so I definitely needed a quiet area for extra focus, since I won't have my extra Powell good luck tricks to help a sister out.

No comments:

Post a Comment