Sunday, July 24, 2011

One is Silver and the Other Gold

My friend Ashley came up this weekend with another gal in our sorority, and I had the best tie with them in the city... and I think they did too! We shopped in Haight, ate a delicious dinner at The Tipsy Pig (check that one off the bucket list), and hung out with some of my new Bay friends/co-workers late into the evening. PS: How gorgeous is this pooch we were obsessing over in SF?


Delish drinks!


My "Auntie" Claire also traveled up to MV this weekend with her friend Ruth just to see my apartment and my place of employment. I was overjoyed to share my new independent lifestyle with them, especially considering my kitchen is stocked with cups, bowls and baking utensils thanks to Claire. Ruth also brought her college-aged grandniece (i think that's how they are related anyways!), so we shared a perfect girls dinner, gabbing, laughing, and sharing stories. I may have teared up all the way home wishing my grandma was still with us, and am truly grateful that my grandparents connected with Claire and her hubby so many years ago. There's nothing like friends that become family!



She said she usually cried at least once each day, not because she was sad, but because the world was so beautiful and life was so short.
-Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment