Tuesday, July 5, 2011

In Your Wedding Dress

Aren't weddings the best? My cousin Gordon got married this weekend, and it was definitely an evening to remember. His bride Katie looked amazing! It was held at a beautiful ranch in Santa Rosa, and everything about the wedding seemed to highlight the love between the couple. They wrote their own vows, the wedding favors included the couple's favorite candy to snack on, and the perfect weather made for a crowded dance floor. I think seeing all my aunts, uncles and cousins dancing together in celebration of the new couple is my favorite part of weddings. Gordon is an avoid fisherman and hunter, and the cake featured a groom "fishing" for his bride using an engagement ring as bait. I feel incredibly blessed for such an awesome extended family, and I can't wait to share other fabulous photos of the rest of our weekend up north!


Clockwise from top left: The cake, the couple's first dance, place settings Katie crafted, and the Fowler kids with their mom.


Clockwise from top left: My sisters and I with Nan, the girls with two cousins, my "baby" sisters and me, and my lovely parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment