Sunday, July 17, 2011

Delicious

My attempt to make a 'Welcome' banner definitely looks better from far away. I think I'll try it again at some point, and actually print out letters to use as a stencil. I've seen some really cute projects using paint swatches, and that's exactly why these colors look so precise. I cannot wait to welcome all the visitors that are coming to Mountain View in the next couple weeks!



I went to the most delish cafe in San Fran this weekend. Why have I never thought of using a croissant as the base for French toast? The over-the-top-ness of this dish actually makes it comparable to Griddle Cafe in LA. It was almost too perfect that the restaurant was named Chloe's Cafe... missing my friend who is bravely conquering Vietnam for the next year.



I hope you all had an equally fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment