Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Birthday Wrap-Up

A few stragglers from the wrap-up of Greg's birthday are below. Before he got to work, I hung a sign at his desk and left balloons.  The sign was by far the cheesiest thing I had ever made in my whole life.  I can't quite put my finger on where I first saw it, but I remember them from childhood (no idea where) and found more inspiration on Pinterest. Duh.

That night, we celebrated at my new favorite Italian place in San Francisco.  Allegro Romano is tucked into a corner of Nob Hill.  The service is ridiculously friendly (but not pushy, at all!) and the food is some of the best Italian food I've ever had in my life.  It was perfect, and I think Greg thought it was perfect too.  I could have died when they brought him dessert with candles.  I was so lucky to celebrate a second birthday of his with a special day.

Happy birthday Greg.  Can't wait for many more!


He was amused, I promise!

Happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment