Sunday, June 2, 2013

Arizona

I was soooo lucky to be invited to a family reunion of sorts with my boyfriend's family over Memorial Day weekend in Arizona.  It was an absolute blast!  I was treated to four non-stop days of fun, eating and quality time with my bf.  Considering his immediate family lives at least a plane flight away, it was great getting to know his family better too.  His parents and sister flew in from Boston, and we were hosted by his other sister, her hubby and their baby (they just moved to AZ).  I've met his family before, but this was the first time I got to meet his nephew, one of the most beautiful babies I have ever laid my eyes on.

It was only between 80-100 degrees over the weekend, perfect for swimming and quick trips to sightsee.  Here's a few pictures, if you'd like!

Cutie! 

 Lots of playtime.  

 Being cheesy, matching tourists.  Accidental? Not really ;)

Yummy pizza. Topped with pistachios!  We had to hit the gym hard after this trip.

Being silly with Greg's sister's doggy.



1 comment: