Monday, June 13, 2011

Love Me Some Graduation



Official graduation at UCLA was this weekend. Maybe I headed into the weekend with a slightly different perspective as many of my girlfriend, having lived in the so-called real world for the last two months. But it was exciting and beautiful and bittersweet nonetheless! I loved having two more precious nights in the HOP with my ADPi sisters, eating lunch in Santa Monica and shopping with my family, and looking at babygirl's face when Professor Allen delivered a speech at the English department graduation. I think the weirdest part of this weekend was thinking that my little group of friends and I will probably never live in the same house, even the same city again. Travel fund, you need to increase asap! I cannot wait to see what all my amazing friends accomplish, and return to UCLA as an official alumnae. What would Emily say in a moment like this?

That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment