Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Can I Have S'more?

All babygirl wanted for her birthday was nail polish. No joke, my soon-to-be 16-year-old baby sister asked for nail polish. And happily, I obliged. The checkout gal certainly thought I was having one of those midlife crisis kind of days, and this is a small sampling of what I scooped up for my dear. Thank goodness baby sister likes funky, awesome colors as much as I do! Does anyone else pick nail polish based on names alone? Co-bolt blue, In the Spotlight, Debutante, Get the Party Started, and Gray's Anatomy (ftw!) were part of my selection. So perf for my little one. Thank goodness she wont read this while she's in Colorado (or ever, really), but I surely cannot wait to snuggle with her this weekend!


I also accomplished this bomb recipe tn. Maybe accomplished isn't an appropriate word, but the fire hazard was certainly a deterrent. How appropriate is a S'more cookie for Americas birthday?!

No comments:

Post a Comment