Monday, May 27, 2013

An SF Holiday

The amount that my heart loves holidays knows no bounds.  When I had my own teeny apartment, I decorated for everything!  It's not as easy to decorate in my SF apartment, but it's definitely easier to celebrate holidays in the street ;)  Bay to Breakers is my favorite SF holiday.  Sure, there's a real race, but the best part is all the fun seekers that "run" the course afterwards.  Crazy costumes, nakey folks and lots of shenanigans to be had.

The boy, his friends and I dressed up as bananas.  There was a lot of silliness when we encountered Mario characters, and more banana jokes than I ever thought possible.  We had a blast!


5/19/13. My banana man.


5/19/13. Some of our group and some banana strangers.

1 comment:

  1. ทางเข้าเล่น m98bet สล็อต เครดิตฟรี เตรียมความสนุกสนานและความตื่นเต้นให้กับผู้เล่นอย่างมากมายด้วยโปรโมชั่นและการแจกของรางวัลที่หนักหน่วง PG ซึ่งเป็นที่รู้จักในวงการเกมออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete