Monday, June 18, 2012

Family Time

What did I do this weekend at home?  Spent a lot of time with family, family and more "family."  It's safe to say between shopping, dinner, brunch, random adventures and baking, I got to spend a lot of quality time with the people that mean the most to me. 


Nothing like a cow holding up traffic to welcome us back to the Central Valley.
New favorite bracelet from sissy.
Ball watch exhibit with dad and the sisters.  The history nerd in me died a little.  Sidenote: the older gentleman to the left is totally my dad in 40 years.
Webb Ball helped standardize time zones across the country in the 1800's, and he was huge in the train watch biz.  Learn something new every day!
SO excited to be home.  Mags is clearly stoked too.
Love of my life.
Bestest friends.
Favorites. 
Hope everyone had a great weekend too!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a pretty perfect weekend!!! Being with family is always such a blessing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun!I always loved coming home when I was living on my own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing like family time, right? I love when we can all get together and just hang out and have a good time!

    ReplyDelete