Friday, June 22, 2012

Cheers to Friday!

This week at work, we played an icebreaker where we had to describe our mood in two words.  I'm pretty sure mine were happy and excited.  Seeing my family, having a best friend from college in SF, and date nights are just a few of the things adding a little something extra to life right now.  Here are a few other thoughts on the week!

Counting the days until we can do this again.
Dear new desk space at work, I had way too much fun decorating you.  I think I'd put up even more pictures if I could.  Freshman year of college, I literally covered both of my closet doors with pics.  Having happy faces and precious memories all over the place makes me smile.  Dear Nicoley, I cannot wait until you are back in America.  Sometimes it feels like yesterday that we were college students getting into lots of shenanigans and having the time of our lives, and sometimes it feels like we've done a lot of growing up this last year.  I like this time of our lives, and I love you!   Dear Summer, all of my plans make me so excited for you.  I cannot wait to spend more time with my family, my friends, my boyfriend and the sunshine! Dear True Life: I'm Addicted to Caffeine, you scared me so much.  I thought I was bad with my coffee habits, but I didn't realize folks drank up to 30 caffeinated beverages a day.  I'll get my energy from life, thank you very much.  Dear San Francisco, Pride is going to be off the chain.  The city is going to be alive this weekend.


Photobucket

Check out other sweet letters on Ashley's blog.

5 comments:

  1. I love Pride!!! I walk around and take pictures of all the mullets on ladies I see :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of you is super cute lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tell me about coffee. i cannot live without it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe I just saw this. Oh goodness me I can´t contain the excitement right now!!!

    ReplyDelete