Friday, April 20, 2012

And Were Back!

Funny how the rooms and I spend our entire life on computers/iPhones/Droids/tablets/etc. and could not figure out how to fix our internet.  Our Comcast savior (and yes, totally told him this on the phone), guided us to a fix.  Feels good to not try and catch up on the world on my phone.

I played a game this week and think it would lend a perfect end to the week.  Ready?  It's called Rose, Bud, Thorn.  The Rose is something that is exciting right now, the Bud is something you are looking forward to in the future, and the Thorn is something that is maybe a little not so fun in your life. 

Rose
The Giants game was so awesome this week! It was an intense battle between the pitchers, and ended with a walk-off home run for a Giants win.  AT&T Park has my heart for sure.

Bud
 I am so excited to live in the city this summer.  It's supposed to be in the 70's/80's this weekend, making me excited for picnics in the park and lazy afternoons at the beach.  Via.


Thorn
 My bestie Nicoley's birthday was this week, and I miss her like crazy! She is having an amazing adventure in Spain, but I cannot wait to reunite with her for more fabulous adventures.

Hope everyone had a great week!

3 comments:

  1. I hate it when the internet stops working. I'm completely helpless when it comes to modems and routers. I'm glad Comcast-guy could help you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun idea! I might steal this from you some day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had a long phone call with my own Comcast-savior the other week! Thank goodness for them!

    ReplyDelete