Saturday, November 26, 2011

Gratitude, Part I

Can you believe that gratitude was described as a trend? During the last eight months, I have tried to express my thanks for recent happenings in my life, but I certainly wouldn't consider it trendy. Here's just a few of the things on my gratitude list:

My family
My friends: day one friends, high school friends, college friends, new Bay friends
My pups and fat cat
Books
My lovely job
Photographs
The little Corolla that takes me everywhere
BBM, Ping chat, Facebook: anything that keeps me connected
An amazing lib two blocks from my apartment
Jeff, my sweet landlord (thank you for taking a chance on me)
My teeny apartment
Baby watching with the sissies
Laughter
Cheesy quotes
Being able to pay my bills, all by myself
Bubble baths
Inspiration
Learning something new every day
My roots
Baking, baking, baking
The Power of Positive Thinking
Sunshine


Can't wait to share more Thanksgiving pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment