Monday, October 31, 2011

Weekend In La La Land Top 10

1) Jo and Ashley battled L.A. traffic to pick me up at LAX, and we finally make it to Brew Co by 12:30 a.m. Woke up the next morning still giggling about the night before. My friend Jo (in purple) is in grad school at UCLA right now, and Ashley technically had the longest drive for this magical weekend. One night out with these girls was not enough!


2) UCLA footbal game vs. Cal. Pretty much attacked Britt upon my arrival at the Rose Bowl. Hey Brittany!


3) Kyyyyyy. Basically the nicest person you will ever meet.

4) Classy tailgate. Those cookies were darn good!


5) My Disney gal. I haven't seen her since graduation, and we finally got to catch up.


6) A BRUIN WIN!


7) We celebrated Halloween two days early in West Hollywood. Luckily, my friends had a magical costume box since I didn't pack one of my own. And Katie's dino costume is pretty epic.




8)We went to this bar called The Hudson. Anywhere with baby Mason jars is more than ok in my book. And Snooki was a hit!



9)Feels like home to me. I managed to see (almost) all of my college besties this weekend. Catching up is so much more fun in person!

10) So happy this pretty lady loves ADPi as much as I do. Cannot believe it's been four years since I wore a white dress at Presents!


Oh Los Angeles we leave you now,
At the setting of your skies.
As we leave the comfort of your ground,
With your angels we will fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment