Monday, July 1, 2013

My City

I can't say I'm the biggest ra-ra protester/stand-upper on this planet.  But I do believe that you don't have to be gay (or anything else, for that matter!) to support your friends that identify as such.  Hate has no room in my life.  I was SO excited to participate in my second Pride weekend in San Francisco.  I was lucky enough to run into my sister and hang out with some of my favorite people.

I am so incredibly proud to be part of this city.  Everyone was in their element today, and what might be considered extraordinary was the norm today.  The colors, the glitter, the smiles; it was all too perfect.

San Francisco, despite what our crazy taxi driver might have said, you are the best city I've ever met.



And I can't change,
Even if I tried,
Even if I wanted to,
And I can't change,
Even if I try,
Even if I wanted to,
My love
My love
My love
She keeps me warm
 #samelove

1 comment: