Monday, July 8, 2013

Happy America Day!

If you know me at all, you know I love the 4th of July.  It's seriously like Christmas in the middle of summer.  My family always celebrated the 4th growing up (sometimes with both sides of my family!) and we continue to use this holiday as a day to get together and have fun.  Luckily everyone's schedule worked out and I met my immediate in Sonoma where my grandma and extended family are.  Greg came along too!

The 4th of July starts with a parade and festival in the town square.  My Nan made an amazing lunch, and we hung out in her backyard all afternoon, chatting, dipping our feet into a kiddie pool, and making amazing memories.  I am so lucky that we got to spend such a special day together :)

Greg and I.

Little dachshunds dressed at hot doggies.

Typical.

Love my sissy.

2 comments:

  1. สมัครสมาชิก pxj เข้าสู่ระบบ pg เปิดเว็บบราวเซอร์ และไปที่เว็บไซต์ pg หรือเว็บไซต์ที่ต้องการเข้าสู่ระบบการเข้าสู่เว็บไซต์เกมหรือบริการออนไลน์มักเป็นกระบวนการที่ง่ายและสะดวก

    ReplyDelete