Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I Want A Pet

I think I say it almost every other day... I would love to have a pet! But that's not gonna happen for at least a couple years, so I'll have to settle for borrowing friends' pets or petting random dogs on the street or visiting shelters.  That last one is my favorite.  And my favorite shelter is Pets Lifeline in Sonoma.  Every time we visit my Nan we have to make a stop :)  You can go and sit in a room of kittens, and I know they love the attention.  Make a stop on your next trip to the wine country.

Boyfriend.

Sister.

Me. We love kittens!

2 comments:

  1. Pg Slot สล็อต เว็บตรง เว็บสล็อตออนไลน์ แตกง่ายจ่ายจริง แจกหนัก แตกหนัง กับ เว็บ pg-slot.game ของเรา ที่กำลังมาแรง แซงเว็บเกมอันดับต้น ๆ ไปหมดแล้ว สมัครสมาชิกได้แล้ววันนี้

    ReplyDelete
  2. โปรโมชั่น pg slot มากมาย เล่นง่ายจ่ายจริง แตกจริง ต้อง PG-สล็อต เท่านั้น! เล่นสล็อต พีจีสล็อต เว็บไซต์ตรงผู้ให้บริการเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ชั้นหนึ่ง ทกลอง เล่น ฟรี พร้อมโบนัส

    ReplyDelete