Saturday, March 16, 2013

Cheers to the Weekend

I'm headed to LA this weekend to celebrate my bestie's birthday!  I don't know what I'd do without this girl (lady? are we adults now?), and I feel so lucky that it worked out to head down to the sunshine and fun.

Happy Birthday Britt!  From that magical night studying for Comm 10 to all the shenanigans of sophomore year, to the year we lived together (and wayyyy too many silly things happened to just pick a few) and our recent adventure in SF this Christmas, I can't picture my college years or my future without you.

It's just a little one nighter trip, but I know it'll be a blast and a nice break from all the SF craziness.  Even though I love my city by the bay, LA holds a special place in my heart.


Junior year ADPi Diamond Ball. 



No comments:

Post a Comment