Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Best Kind of Friends


Post-college is weird, no?  You leave the place you felt welcomed and secure, move away from your best friends, and try to keep things exactly the same even when you are miles apart.

It's hard though.  When you work 50-60 hours a week and commute two hours a day (at least), free time is precious and becomes allotted between favorite people.  I'll admit that at times I am great at balancing work and life, and other times I am the suckiest person ever at this.  And ignore the people that mean the most to me.

I'm working on it; I really am.  There are some really special people that I want to share my post-grad adventures with, and these are the people that I want to be excited for too.  Tonight, one of my college besties was a few blocks away from my apartment, and a quick catch-up/hugs/snuggle sesh was such a treat.  I love my friends.


Cannot believe I've never stopped by here!

No comments:

Post a Comment