Thursday, February 21, 2013

Randoms

I want to post more about life in SF and fun shenanigans we've gotten into, but little moments have been fulfilling me the most.  The fact that I (almost) have two hours guaranteed with the boyfriend every day, riding the shuttle, makes me smile.  Mostly we sleep or work or get really silly when traffic is bad, but it's quality time that would make me trade this job for absolutely nothing.

Oh, and sitting on the floor?  I used to do it at my old job, and stretch during really long phone calls.  And when I'm home, I love sitting my bum and eating dinner on the cold wood floor... even since I've gotten my big girl bed.

Love you little snippets of life that fill me with joy.


2/21/13



2/21/13 (crazy hair from a solid run... no shame)


No comments:

Post a Comment