Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Apartment Wishes

I didn't do much in terms of decorating in my apartment this past year, but this move is leaving me itching for an extreme makeover of my bedroom.  In a moment of excitement this weekend, I almost spontaneously bought a new mattress, but decided I want to settle into my new apartment, dream up a fabulous bedroom, and find the pieces in the nooks and crannies of San Francisco.  Here are a few things I am wishing for in my new apartment!

1. A Vintage Bar Cart
They look so classy, and would ensure I am prepared for any kind of get together.
Via.

2. A New Bed
I have been loving the idea of simply creating a headboard (rather than buy a new bed set). And considering my affinity for inspiring quotes, integrating a chalkboard would be awesome.
Via.

3.  Old School Decorations
I would totally pretend I was a writer in the 1930's if I had this. 

4. Mason Jars
I think these babies are such a sweet, easy way to decorate.  And perfect for pouring drinks into ;)  Such versatile objects.
Via.

5. A Guest Book
Wouldn't it be fun to have something like this for an apartment to record hilarious moments, memorable evenings and spontaneous guests?
Via.

Head over to Brooke's blog for more fun wishes! 

18 comments:

  1. That chalkboard headboard is AMAZING. Such a clever idea!!

    Keep Shining,
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mason jars. I use them for just about everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so handy and perfect for just about anything :)

      Delete
  3. The book idea is so cute, I have just started decorating my apartment after living here for a year! :) It's crazy how you plan to do something but end up "never getting around to it"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I am hoping to actually getting around to it this time haha

      Delete
  4. A guest book? YES and that headboard..I NEED!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wish I could buy stuff like this straight from Pinterest :)

      Delete
  5. Mason jars are one of my favorite things I've added to my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it all! A guest book is the most perfect idea ever! I actually think I may have to get one TODAY for our house. Love the pink typewriter. That would be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That headboard is adorable. I want one in my new house and I had never thought about a guest book. Genius! Thanks for sharing and inspiring me today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love mason jars. I do some pretty cute things with them in the summer other than drinking. But they are always a hit at a cookout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love mason jars too!!
    they're just so vintage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how versatile they are :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. a guestbok for your room!! genius!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be a fun way to document memories! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  11. I totally want a vintage bar cart!!!!

    ReplyDelete