Sunday, August 28, 2011

Mama Said Home is Where the Heart Is

After feeling like I hadn't stopped at all this month, I made a quick trip to Fresno this weekend with visions of laying by the pool, watching hours of TV and doing nothing but my laundry. This weekend was certainly the most relaxing two days Ive had in a long time, but we ended up squeezing a lot in. My two favorite munchkins came over for dinner with their parents and we had a much needed catch-up sesh and plenty of pool time! They gave me this adorable frame to put on my desk, and I plan on putting the pic below right in it.





Dad made barbecued apples, courtesy of our very own Abel the apple tree, and they were amazing. I knew I liked baked apples, but the grill gave them a whole new flavor.



Our Yoda lookalike, Gracie. Cats are never allowed on the counters, but she jumped up and struck this pose. Too much attitude not to capture!



Dog days of summer. I have definitely forgotten what it actually feels like to be h.o.t. hot! Thanks for the triple digits Fresno.



Babygirl and I fit in lots of shopping, a movie, and plenty of time with the pets. I also got to see two of my best girlfriends currently residing in Fresno. Weekends always go by way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment