Sunday, August 7, 2011

Fres-Yes

Two birthdays meant a trip to Fresno this weekend was a must. I was so antsy all of last week waiting to drive home to see all of my family, and my Nan. Sissy was dog-sitting this weekend, so we thoroughly enjoyed the company of three Boston terriers. I consider them a wonkier version of French bulldogs, but these dogs were so lovable it made me want a baby of my own so bad!



Waiting for nom noms.


Babygirl was playing softball in Tennessee all week, and brought me this kitty all the way from Chattanooga! She knows I'm not quite ready for a pet, so this will do for now. Kitty needs a name!



Since Maggie's birthday fell on a Monday this year, I celebrated with her a day early. I felt so green buying her this teeny coffee maker with a reusable filter. We definitely look like weve spent two days catching up instead of sleeping.



Oh, and babygirl has her permit. Not. ok. Can't babies just stay babies forever? She did a fab job driving us to our errands though! I'm excited for her even though I wish she wouldn't grow up this fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment