Monday, March 7, 2011

I'm Sorry for Your Loss

Greek, how good you have been to me over these last four years. Something about starting college and joining ADPi just after this show began and associating the first season with the blissful ignorance of my first year at UCLA makes the season finale so bittersweet. I feel like I'm jumping into the real world at the same time as Casey, Cappie, Evan and Ashleigh. The show filmed tons of exterior shots at UCLA, and I practically died when I met nerdy Rusty in person on campus. After watching the episode, my heart really feels like it's going to burst, but it really fills me with optimism and excitement for my future, and for the future of all my college pals. Oh, and including "After Afterall" in the episode was the icing on the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment