Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Sisters First, Friends Forver

This weekend was so fulfilling, so bittersweet and so jam-packed with emotion that I thought my chest would explode. I got to celebrate my younger sister's graduation from college and enjoy my last weekend with her before she moves to Louisiana, the culmination of four years of hard work and a heart that never gave up.

I went to a big, public college, and let's just say graduation was very different. At her small, private school, everyone could host their graduation parties at the school after the ceremony. It was so fun, and we spent the afternoon toasting to the grad in the glorious, northern California sunshine. We cried and prayed and told stories, and it was a treat to see family I don't see often enough.

The icing on the cake after a long day in the sun? Spending the night with my sisters and boyfriend in her dorm! So silly, so sweet, and a memory I will treasure until we are reunited. I'm grateful for the quiet moments after the pomp and circumstance ended.

Sunday morning I woke up knowing that'd it'd only be hours until I had to say goodbye to my sister. And when that moment came, it only confirmed that my sweet sis is the smartest, bravest person I'll ever meet. I've never been more proud of her, and know that her future students will be so lucky to have such an inspiring teacher. I've seen her grown into an amazing woman over these last four years, and can only imagine that the best is yet to come.

I cried the whole ride home to San Francisco, feeling like a piece of my heart was missing. Thank goodness for modern technology and cheap flights that are going to carry me to the South! Cheers to an amazing weekend and a bond that distance will never change.


14 comments:

  1. I like this post,And I guess that having fun to read this post,they shall take a good site to make a information,thanks for sharing it to me.
    pest control san antonio

    ReplyDelete

  2. Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay out of their accounts or start a nice business? we give out loans for as low as 2% interest rate,
    Do you have a low credit score find it difficult to obtain capital loan from local banks and other financial institutions,Contact Us By Email:
    flourishloancredite@gmail.com
    APPLICATION FORM BELOW:
    Name of applicant:
    Company Name:
    Purpose of loan:
    City:
    State / Province:
    Occupation:
    Gender:
    Country:
    Phone:
    Age:
    Amount needed as loan:
    Duration:
    When necessary:flourishloancredite@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative article. It shows the diversification of the particular field. It actually extends your reading. DigitEMB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good One Keep it up, Facing login issue? Call Us at Gmail Assistance Phone Number Canada 1-888-414-1732 & USA, Get instant Help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. voodoo spell has amazed me as I have seen results from everything he has done for me, often quite fast. While I have been to other spell casters who I believe tried their best; voodoo spell simply is the best, being truly gifted and having written the book on it. In addition, his integrity truly sets him apart in the field as he has told me several times I did not need a spell when he just as easily could have said I did. He is a truly kind and generous person who took time out on a weekend recently to help with a difficult ongoing case for me which brought him no personal gain. His work resulted in an all out miracle with a man I have been in love with for two years. voodoo spell rocks!. i so much believe in this man here is the contact in case you have any problem, dr.abalaka@outlook.com, God bless

    ReplyDelete
  7. call expert at +1-888-582-4887 to get Windows Technical Support Canada if your have problem with your account.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Proses Deposit & WD tercepat hanya di METROQQ
    Permainan fair tanpa Bot, Tanpa Admin 100% Player Vs Player

    Dapatkan Bonus Menarik Setiap Harinya
    • Bonus Turnover 0.3 - 0.5% (Dibagikan setiap hari Senin)
    • Bonus Referal 10% + 10% (Seumur Hidup)

    Mari bergabung dengan cindy disini : http://bit.ly/2mSldz9

    ReplyDelete
  9. MetroQQ menghadirkan minimal deposit dan withdraw yang sangat rendah loh :
    minimal deposit Rp15.000
    Minimal Withdraw Rp15.000

    Kami juga Menyediakan Promo Menarik
    Bonus Refferal 10% + 10%
    Bonus CashBack 0.3% - 0.5%

    Mari bergabung dengan cindy disini : http://bit.ly/2mSldz9

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post and i must be thankful of sharing it.Any body looking for tech support services from legal source and please do not share any confidential detail to anybody.
    A Best hub for Technical Assistance provider in USA

    ReplyDelete
  11. Proses Deposit & WD tercepat hanya di METROQQ
    Permainan fair tanpa Bot, Tanpa Admin 100% Player Vs Player

    Dapatkan Bonus Menarik Setiap Harinya
    • Bonus Turnover 0.3 - 0.5% (Dibagikan setiap hari Senin)
    • Bonus Referal 10% + 10% (Seumur Hidup)

    Mari bergabung dengan cindy disini : http://bit.ly/2nQGEit

    ReplyDelete