Thursday, January 31, 2013

Back (A Little)




 
When I stopped writing a few months ago, I honestly didn’t think twice about it.  Writing or blogging or just saying hi was becoming a chore, and I didn’t want to taint it… especially the writing part.

The last four months of 2012 were not very fun.  I was tired, I didn’t like who I was, and I couldn’t seem to make anything better.  But thanks to the unconditional love and support I was graced with, things began to change.  I knew that 2013 would be different.

And boy, has this year lived up and exceeded expectations.  I’m happy; so very happy.   I’ve always believed happiness is a choice and that we can make the best of our circumstances, and I don’t know that I quite believe that anymore.  But I do believe that we are part of something big and important and magical, and I’m willing to struggle if it means figuring out how to take care of myself and my situation to get back to a happy place.  I am getting better at taking care of me.

I want to write here, probably occasionally, to have a living journal of sorts.  San Francisco is the best place to live on planet earth, after all ;)  So much has already happened this year that will be fun to document.




No comments:

Post a Comment