Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Sissy!

My "little" sister Maggie is celebrating her 20th birthday today.  I don't know if there's more that I can say except... I love this lady so much.  If you have a sister, I bet you understand.  We have shared so many memories that no one else in the entire universe could understand (except maybe baby sister!).  Playing dolls together, riding our bikes around the cul-de-sac, family vacations, memories we can't even describe because we start laughing too hard, repeating random lines from movies that no one else would understand (I do not want to work at Home Depooooot!), our family history, and even moments so sad they still hurt my heart; these are just a few of the things that have shaped me and shaped our friendship.  Sometimes I even miss our silly fights.  Since day one, Maggie has been my best friend, my biggest inspiration, the person that keeps me grounded, and pushes me to succeed.  Love you so much little sis!

I can always make you smile :)
 A sister shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.
-Anonymous

1 comment:

  1. Great post!!Thanks for sharing it with us....really needed.Our mission is to understand the value proposition of your business to better target your potential customers, in order to maximize the possibility of converting them into a qualified prospects.expert google

    ReplyDelete