Sunday, March 27, 2011

Oh Wheeere is My Coffee Maker?

Saying 'I love coffee' would definitely be an understatement. I bet 85% of college students could tell you about a long night of studying they wouldn't have survived without coffee. One of my favorite things about living in the ADPi house was the hot pot of coffee that was (almost) always brewing in the kitchen. A little milk, a little sugar and bam!, I was good to go. I'm eternally grateful to Mama Kaas for all her help in the coffee department. A coffee maker was one of my top priorities for the new apartment. For the last two weeks, I've been scouring Fresno for a white coffee maker. I kid you not, I could not find one anywhere! But lo and behold, Walmart eventually came through, and this lil Black & Decker will match my white fridge and white cupboards perfectly. Definitely did a little happy skip when I saw this display :)

PS: The title of this post is def an ode to
The Hairbrush Song, which I've found myself modifying (and singing) every time I set out for a new apartment item.



No comments:

Post a Comment