Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hippie Chic

My little sister got an amazing pair of high-wasted jeans a few months ago, and I've been slightly jealous ever since.  Much to my surprise, my mom picked out the cutest pair and sent them to me for Valentine's Day.  Seriously, this lady has a gift for picking out stylish clothes that look good and fit great.  They still need a slight hem, but I pulled out my highest heels since I was itching to wear them.  Thanks mom! 


Mama found these at Urban Outfitters.  Similar style here.  Top and necklace: J. Crew. Clogs: Ralph Lauren.

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy.  Go check out Lindsey's fun blog, and take a look at all the other amazing outfits other bloggers are sharing.
pleated poppy

12 comments:

  1. Very chic girlie! She did a fab job considering she picked them out without you there! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! Momma was very pleased that they worked out :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh I love high-waisted jeans...I have to get in on this trend before it gets too hot here in LA-la-land!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I wish my mom would send me clothes in the mail. She doesn't live that far but still, getting clothes in the mail would be so much better than just giving them to me!

    Allyssa
    breakfastatthezemkes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. any kind of mail is fun haha :) I do love my mama!

      Delete
  4. You totally pull those off well! I could never. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete